Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thing #2 - Life Long Learning

Let's see, the hardest habit...hmmm...I think I would have to say "viewing problems as challenges" would have to be the most difficult habit for me. I usually look at problems as roadblocks instead of challenges. I figure, hey, I'm not on Survivor! I don't need any challenges to stop me in my tracks. Let me keep running with the ball and don't tackle me!

I have to admit though, I also have a difficult time with confidence in myself. If you know me, I guess most people would say that can't be true, but believe me...if you were inside my head you would know that there is such a jumble of "stuff" up there it's hard to believe I can keep anything straight! I am constantly second guessing myself. This blog for example. Who in their right mind would want to read this? Come on, I tend to ramble...see!?!

For the past eight months, I have been reading the blog of my best friend from elementary school. She and her family were transplanted to Thailand recently. I love reading all of the things they are doing, learning, exploring, etc., but it makes me think ... who would possibly want to read about my adventures, or lack thereof?

Oh, well. I am determined to entertain someone, even if it is only myself. Hey, I'm going to Disney soon. Maybe I will invite Mickey and his firiends to create a post!

Bye for now...going to go play!

1 comment:

VWB said...

I enjoyed reading your friend's blog...thanks for sharing it!