|I've Got Sand in All the Wrong Places|
by Lisa Scottoline & Francesca Serritella
This is their seventh compilation of essays and it is a perfect summer read for the beach or the couch. I love reading about the new products Lisa discovers, the reflections mother and daughter share, and the hilarity of being a Flying Scottoline. I will say I shed a tear a few times during this read, but for the most part I laughed. In one chapter I laughed and got a little sick all at the same time. (Once you read the book, I bet you will have the same reaction. Those who have read it will know exactly what chapter I referencing!)
If you haven't read one of these mother / daughter collaborations, I encourage you to start this summer. I've Got Sand in All the Wrong Places will be released on July 12, 2016, so between now and then you have time to read the others.
- My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space
- Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog
- Meet Me at Emotional Baggage Claim
- Best Friends, Occasional Enemies
- Have Nice Guilt Trip
- Does This Beach Make Me Look Fat?
* To comply with new guidelines set forth by the Federal Trade Commission, St. Martin Press Publishing has provided a complimentary electronic copy of this title for review purposes. This review is my opinion and is in no way influenced by the authors or publishing company.