Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Challenge - Whatever Wednesday

November 5 - Whatever Wednesday - Rhett Butler's People by Donald McCaig

Rhett Butler's People
by Donald McCaig

For those who know me well will understand why I chose this particular book for my first Whatever Wednesday. This book, like so many other books can fit into more than one of the categories for my November Challenge. However, I wanted to spotlight this title today because it has one of my all time favorite characters as the title character. I have loved Rhett Butler from the moment he appeared on the pages of Margaret Mitchell's novel, Gone with the Wind. I could hardly wait for this book to be released. I was going to be able to read more about Rhett, to find out about his life, his family, and Miss Katie Scarlett O'Hara from his perspective. I was not disappointed, and I don't think anyone who loves the characters from GWTW either from the pages or the screen will be disappointed either.



No comments: