Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Absence

I want to apologize for not posting reviews for such a long period of time. My excuse, I have been very ill. I did, however continue to read, of course. I just will not be posting reviews of all of the books.

Here are the books I read while I was out of commission.
Gone
by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
Left for Dead
by J.A. Jance
Merry Christmas, Alex Cross
by James Patterson

The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

My Cousin Rachel
by Daphne Du Maurier

The Goldfinch: a novel
by Donna Tartt


Second Honeymoon
by James Patterson
 So, you can see that I continued with my passion for reading for these oh so many months. I will probably go back and write a few words about some of these books, because in all truthfulness they deserve it. I am currently writing a review on the latest book I finished reading Alena by Rachel Pastan, but I have a question for the author prior to posting my review. I want to make sure the information I publish is accurate.

Keep reading, because you know I will!



No comments: