Thursday, November 13, 2014

November Challenge - Whatever Wednesday

November 12th - Whatever Wednesday - This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection by Carol Burnett

This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection
by Carol Burnett

I listened to Carol Burnett's amazing autobiography, This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection, through our libraries Overdrive app. I have always loved Carol Burnett, but after listening to her read her book I love her even more. I truly felt like she was talking to me. I laughed. I cried. I didn't want our one-sided "conversation" to end. I not only enjoyed hearing some of the behind the scenes stories from The Carol Burnett Show, but stories from her life growing up and the many celebrities she befriended over the years. She has always seemed like a down to earth person. I would love to have the opportunity some day to thank her in person for the joy she has brought to my life all these years.




No comments: